This section presents the main user-oriented documentation parts of Liqo:
- Liqo in brief: quickly learn what Liqo is about, its features, and the main concepts you need to know in order to operate properly.
- Install: learn how to quickly install Liqo on your cluster and connect to a foreign cluster.
- Configure: customize your Liqo experience by tailoring the configuration to your requirements.
- Desktop agent: we love to use Liqo on K3s for a Kubernetes cluster experience on a desktop/laptop computer. Check how to configure Liqo on your personal computer by means of the Liqo Agent.
- LiqoDash: a user-friendly dashboard, which can be used to configure and inspect the most important parameters of the system.