Liqo leverages CRDs to expose its API and store its state.
- ClusterConfig: contains the Liqo Configuration.
Discovery and Peering
- PeeringRequest: Notify a foreign cluster the interest to received subscription
* Policy can be enforced manually (i.e. UI) for Advertisement broadcasting
- ForeignCluster: represents the existence of a discovered (e.g.; in the LAN or via DNS) or
manually added remote cluster to connect to.
- SearchDomain: represents the DNS domain where cluster are searched.
Advertisement Management and Policies
- Advertisement: represents the offer of resources from a foreign cluster to an home cluster.
- SchedulingNode: encapsulates all complementary information about known peers from scheduling
perspective. It is always associated to a corresponding node.
- NamespaceNattingTable: keeps track of namespaces created on foreign clusters, mapping them to local